Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fairburn, GA: From Soul to Solace

Miles since last blog: 24.1

Route

I'm a little late, I know, but the Dirty dirty struck again. Although I walked out yesterday, we were beckoned back by the promising soul of the New Mastersounds. Needless to say it was a late and great night with the only disappointment coming at the end when we found out McDonald's was closed for the night.

The day itself was trudging. Typically after an hour or so, I fall into my groove and just coast through the day in thought, this was not the case yesterday. I never found my groove, I suspect that the New Mastersounds created a soul vortex which sucked up any excess souls hanging around for the show last night.

Today's agenda is simple: walk, movie, camp.

As a term of Free's accompaniment on this journey, we had to keep today, the 14th of November open to watch the new Bond Movie. This is a term I willingly acquiesced to. So, later today in some back water town in Georgia, with the Dirty dirty long shrunken and disappeared from Free's rearview mirror, we will watch the new Blonde Bond Bombshell kick some bad guy butt and deliver witty repartee.

signing out, Potts, Skip Potts.

No comments: