Friday, May 29, 2009

Banning, CA: Numbers



Miles since last blog: 15.6
Miles Total: 3699.6

Route

200 Blogs, 3700 miles and 9 months later, I'm only about 100 miles from the coast. I'm couchsurfing, and last night I slept for a paltry hour. I have not slept since. Tomorrow I am only walking 10 miles and talking to one class, I am reasonably caught up on video and photos as well, which means i can start dredging my memory and get back to writing that I have been terribly negligent in. I know I say that all the time lately, but every once in a while I bust out some move for you guys, right? Give a weary traveler a break, damn.

In any case, the sun has set on the desert. It is a small, but meaningful, bit cooler where I am now which makes the days easier. This and the fact that there is regularly places to eat and get water makes a enormous difference in my day. The coast is calling.

106

1 comment:

Sondra said...

Great Photos! It must be amazing to know you are almost done...I hope you will keep the blog up during your "debriefing" period. Enjoy the cooler tempts and the creature comforts!
Happy Walking today.