Friday, October 17, 2008

Chapel Hill II: What a Long Strange Trip It's Been

As a mathematician I have to just say "WTF?" What are the odds? But also, the scientist in me says, "There is something more going on here than meets the eye." Or maybe thats just the Transformers theme song.

What are you talking about Skip? Stop being so Cryptic. What I am talking about is . . . Bizarro Skip.

We have found, a man, walking across the USA, from California to Boston, who was a English Second Language Teacher, and wears a Superman T-shirt, and is about to cross our exact route in the other direction. Oh yeah, and Free knows him, from when they worked in AmeriCorps together, another non-profit.

The Superman T-shirt sounds innocuous, but for those who know me, it is not. I was actually thinking of getting a Superman tattoo this weekend. I was saying to Free, "It's almost like seeing the Bat-signal for me."

Free's response, "and then having two guys show up."

Weird, to no end. I am utterly fascinated at this and am convinced that we must meet. We must meet . . .

Also, I have (finally) posted a video online of my trip, check it out . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a doppelganger!

Jackie

Coach J said...

Awesome video. I'd give it a democrA+. Nice to see your face.