Friday, October 3, 2008

Washington, DC 10-03-08

Mile since last blog: 11.2

They say the Heart of Rock and Roll . . . is still beating! No wait, that's Cleveland.

That's right, I'm at the Heart of Democracy, and it's still beating. Not as effective the second time around I guess. And it seems that democracy may recently have had a triple bypass, nevertheless, still beating and on a healthy diet. I invited democracy to walk along with me for awhile and get some good solid exercise, but democracy said that it was "busy" something about some vote or whatnot.

Anyhoo, I'm surfing yet another couch in a new not-a-state, but now I have a buddy! Yep, Free is here now. I showed him the camera tonight and we discussed how to go on from here. We seem to have agreed that it is a good idea to be around on Monday so we can go pester National Geographic and NPR and tell them to help me . . . somehow. We'll head out on the town tomorrow to get some much needed filming done. Woo hoo!

I'm pretty tired. It wasn't a long walk today, but it was a long day. Things are coming together, we rock out from here out.

No comments: