Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Queens III: The Son of Queens 9-16-08

At last things are getting done.  As I went to bed exhausted last night, even after walking 15 miles for various errands I did throughout the day, my legs were decidedly not tired.  Never have I had such clear mutiny from specific body parts.  They want to walk, even when the rest of me is totally crashed, they are tired of this sitting.

Well legs, tomorrow we start again.  I'll head out of Queens and back up through Manhattan to get to the George Washington Bridge (which is the only way out of where I am at on foot) and then south on the other side until I hit Jersey City.  It'll feel good to pass another state border.

Now I've got to do a little walk or my legs have threatened to repeatedly run me into a wall.

No comments: